We advise and represent employers and employees in relation to the important legal issues arising in the employer/employee relationship. From the formation of the contract of employment to its termination, whether by agreement or in conflict, we are there to assist you.
We offer an immediate response to an employment dispute and address the practical options available to employers and employees when confronting difficulties in the workplace.
Our services include:
- Drafting, negotiating and settling employment contracts.
- Advice and guidance on termination, dismissal and redundancy situations.
- Representation before the Rights Commissioner, Employment Tribunals and Courts.
- Advice in relation to the rights and obligations of employers and employees in the transfer of a business.
- Advice and representation in relation to equality issues.
- Advice and implementation of Health and Safety legislation in the workplace.