A Little Bit of History

Though its roots go back to the 1870’s, the present day firm was established in 1927 as O Hanlon & Robinson. In 1948 it became T. P. Robinson & Co. and moved to Merrion Square 1965. In 1998 the name was shortened to TP Robinson. The firm moved to its present location in 2016.

Comments are closed.